Mayor Island ToursAfter several months of being closed to the public, Mayor Island (Tuhua) is now open again. To promote this Adventure Bay of Plenty and Sea Trek have booked the cabins and tent sites on Mayor Island (Tuhua) for the 9th - 11th and 16th - 18th of April.
Mayor Island is the jewel of the Bay of Plenty and is a wildlife and ocean reserve. Offering amazing walks, crystal clear waters for swimming and diving and an incredible coastline including caves that are just begging to be explored by kayak. There is no other place quite like Tuhua.
Sea Trek has just recently received a dolphin, whale and seal encounter licence and along with Adventure Bay of Plenty it can provide close encounters either by swimming or kayaking. At the very least you will get to see seals sunning themselves on the rocks and even the possibility that they will enter the water and swim around our kayaks.
We are offering a special deal for these two weeks.
You get to experience paradise and includes:
You will need to bring:
- Transport to Mayor Island aboard The Enterprise
- Accommodation for two nights on Mayor Island
- All activities including, kayaking, walks, and if nature is kind to us dolphin and seal encounters.
- Professional, friendly tour guides
There are only a limited amount of spaces
- Your own food and drink
- Dive gear (tank refill is additional $12 per bottle)
- Fishing gear and bait